XPH provides a high service level on cargo handling assistance with special focus on specific cargo products as express goods, special and DGR cargo, in order to improve traffics of the assisted carriers and to be able to offer a perfect partnership in growth and making clients faithful customers.
Our management is proud of 30 years’ experience in the airport sector and has been able to achieve a high competitive level on the market for its services.
XPH is a Certified Company in Italy due to the “CAT. 1-4-10 D.M. 18/99” protocol.
Our vision is to invest on systems and resources, in order to make our operational support highly efficient and professional and in order to offer an innovative solution for carriers in cargo handling.
XPH can adapt its own standard operating procedures to meet all requirements of the airlines or to satisfy any specific service levels.
XPH operates in accordance with safety and security procedures. Basic and advanced trainings, with their summaries, are planned for all the employees; we are also under the supervision of Airport Authorities that conduct several annual audits.
The Company is in compliance with regulations regarding the screening equipment, such as X-Ray cargo, the Explosives trace detectors (ETD), security guards and the use of the Closed-circuit television (CCTV).
XPH conducts audit and inspections in all its stations regarding safety, security and dangerous goods.
- more than 18 carriers
- more than 500 flights per day
- 3 all cargo flights per day
- In export, we have around 400 shipments per day
- In import, we have around 350 shipments per day
- the 78% of the export traffic is managed under 120' STD
- the 92% of the import traffic is delivered under 90'
- the 67% of the export traffic is special cargo/DGR
- the 58% of the import traffic is special cargo/DGR